GOOGLE PLUS MARKETING
This comprehensive guide on Google Plus will help you get to know about:
- Google+ Facts and Statistics.
- Google+ Advantages.
- Google Plus Business Page.
- Using Google Plus Business Page for Your Business.
To become an amazing digital marketing professional, it is advisable to master the social media marketing.
Google Plus being one such social media platform that could benefit your marketing process.
Google+ Facts and Stats
90% of Google+ profiles never posted to the network. But wait, there is more to look at than the number of posts generated by Google+ users.
Other Google+ stats, according to Statistic Brain, are as follows:
- Google+ users spend an average of 3:46 per visit.
- 22% of online adults visit Google+ at least once a month.
- 30% of smartphone users utilize the Google+ app at least once a month
- The average sales order for a visitor referred from Google+ is $40.
Here are a few demographic stats of interest, again from Statistic Brain:
- 28% of Google+ users are of age between 15-34.
- 3% of Google+ users are female.
- 7% of Google+ users are male.
- 40% of marketers use Google+.
- 70% of brands have a presence on Google+.
Most importantly in India, around 19% of users are using Google+ account.
The main advantages of using Google Plus:
1. It helps you build a free communities around your product/services
2. Collections just like a Pinterest platform helps your follower see the content they are interested in
3. It might affect the search ranking (As Google+ Profile and Google+ Business Page will show in SERPs.)
4. Help users to review your business
5. Help to integrate with Google Maps for audience to find you offline
Google Plus Business Page
To create a Google Plus Business page follow the below steps:
- You should create a google+ account first.
- Go to plus.google.com/brand to create a google+ page.
- Update your profile image for the business page.
- Upload the hero image for the page.
- Update the additional information such as phone number, Chat, address.
- You can cross promote other social media platforms using Link option.
- Add your brand story (You can use Facebook page description – Try to include the keywords).
Things you can do with Google Plus Business Page
- Fans can search for you and your brand on Google+.
- You can post, comment, +1, and share.
- You can create collections and communities on Google+.
If you have any suggestions on the above topics or have some experience and knowledge to share on the above topics.
Kindly do share with us, as most of the other people do get help from your valuable suggestions.
Your comments are highly valued and appreciated. Thanks!
~ Vikram C L